Titanfall – Video Review
Respawn entertainment debuts their first game with features cherry picked from contemporary shooters to bring us a pure adrenalined filled and unadultered multiplayer first person shooter. All the fresh elements in the game work in harmony with each other to bring out one a fun arcadish games to our desktop screens. Check out the full details in video review below:
Youtubers can alternately watch it @ YouTube
Overall its Pros remain:
- Freedom of movement
- Titan vs Pilot balance in fights
- Bug free fast paced multiplayer
- fun arcade gameplay.
Its Cons remain:
- An unnecessary and butchered down singleplayer campaign
- Not-so-next-gen visuals even in Ultra resolution textures and full HD (possible only on PC not on Xbox One)
- Repetitiveness in matches.
- No server browser option
But pros outweigh the cons pretty easily, giving it a final rating of: